YOUR WEDDING, YOUR WAY
We recognise that planning a bespoke wedding can be a little overwhelming and difficult to know where to begin. Arranging a viewing at the barn is a great place to start. Once you’ve booked your wedding date with us, you can enjoy a complimentary inspiration session with one of the country’s top wedding planners, Emily Andrew. This question-and-answer session is full of tips and tricks to get you started with designing your perfect day.
Following the inspiration session, you can decide if you would like Emily to continue with you on your journey. Emily’s services range from helping with specific elements to planning every last detail, ensuring your wedding runs smoothly from start to finish
The barn is licensed for weddings with up to 200 guests but has the flexibility to create more intimate celebrations. We are also licensed to hold ceremonies inside and outside anywhere on the estate including the picturesque gardens or manicured croquet lawn.
We’ve equipped the Barn with everything you’d expect and a fully dimmable LED lighting system to get the party started. The ample luxury and quirky bathrooms (including disabled toilets) are always a talking point amongst guests, also you’ll find baby changing facilities a disabled toilet and shower.
You can also enjoy the use of a bespoke 15-foot bar, equipped with a glass washer and bar fridges. The unique bar is illuminated from underneath, displaying thousands of colourful marbles, making it a fun and striking addition to your event. There’s no corkage fee, and we have several local drink suppliers we are happy to recommend.
The generously sized stage and large dance floor ensure we can cater to your choice of evening entertainment. With a green room for the band, you’ll know that every avenue is covered.
The barn is extensive and can seat a maximum of 250 guests for a sit-down wedding breakfast, a much larger number if you a looking for a buffet style wedding and more for the evening party.
Outside, you’ll find ample parking in the field right next to the barn and disabled parking close by.
Bookings are available for ceremonies on any Saturday during the summer. The cost to dry hire the venue is £9,000 plus VAT.
• Four-day venue hire from Thursday to Monday (excluding Sunday), giving you plenty of time to set up, enjoy your wedding and clear up afterwards.
• An inspiration session with experienced Norfolk wedding planner Emily Andrew (usually costing from £350).
• A point of contact in the lead-up to your big day for last minute details and measurements.
• Luxury accommodation at The Pheasantry, an on-site, air-conditioned eco-retreat. Your package includes accommodation, delicious breakfast and a Chauffeur Driven Aston Martin or Range Rover to the Barn or local church. A two-night package (Friday and Saturday night) costs £400 and a three-night package (Thursday, Friday and Saturday night) costs £500.
• Extra ‘pay as you go’ planning hours or the full Wedding Day Management service from Emily Andrew.